Saturday, September 8, 2012

n O m I n D s


minds always disturb me being man

i have learned being man, i shall not always minds at anything

but no minds

in the journey of my life, sometimes i have to considered wad my friends feeling 

scared of being judges by friends or people

scared my actions will become laughter to people

but is this reali minds?

people will remembered you?

NO!

people will not remembered your stupidity but will remembered wad u hurts them 

simple thing will not be big deals

stay myself peacefull and harmony, do not think of people minds but myself, 

sometimes i just scared what i did,

if i do that, will i become stupid? will everyone looking at me?

no!! they looking at you is just a few second

they will not remembered you!!

stupid!!!!

people will not remembered simple people, 

people will remembered the hard people.

from now on, i will put myself into no minds

focus on what i need to do, and what i have to do

but not worry the thing if i do, will people laugh at me!!

do the thing is right!! not do the thing based on other people eye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment