Wednesday, October 31, 2012

N O M @ t t 3 R H O W___

Feelings (心情)

生活有进有退
输什么就是不能输了  __心情__

i found out this statement today,

this statement reali a good phrases to talk about me

i can lose anything but, i canot lose my owned feelings

sometimes the feeling is reali killing me

and the moods too    feelings = moods


i believe everyone has their owned bad feelings of a day

so do i?    the secret of managing the feeling

can anyone tells me?  i wish i can have a good feelings everyday

sometimes i just canot controls .
____________________________________________________
i just want to express my frustration here after all will be fined
i think everytime im frustrated , i need to express here if not i will die one day of storing too much of memory


Sometimes, i like to blame.
i blame i have do more thing than people
i blame i have no care of my family
i blame i have no care of meow
i blame i blame everyone everything

but, actually, i know
你现在的付出,都会是一种沉殿,
他们会默默铺路,只为让你成为更好的人

so i start from now, i do not want to blame anything already
i will start doing my owned thing, start my owned life again ^^

i wll not sad again,

positive positive___




No comments:

Post a Comment