Thursday, October 8, 2015

After a long long time

After a long long time,

i started to work, completed my degree start work for 6 month, everything change

start miss the time when study, i reali have wasted many time on study, after finish degree. so what?
Another nightmare to me,

after finish study, i tot work that wil make me same as other people , no more canot finish study stress and worried cannot get a degree, after getting a degree, so? still the same stress, this time, the stress will never ends. diff from the study time,

Life ,  is about work work work, haih
why people canot live the life ,  work is all about life?

im not agree on that,
i must enjoy life,
the nature of my work is quite relax and enjoy but just about working to others,
i should think out a way to work myself on.

lets think ,  what else i can do?
hmmmmmmm
_______________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment