Friday, April 17, 2009

last tutorial for foundation

o(TT)O___last day for foundatiOn stUdy, felt so sad lIke tat , 2day morning went breakfast 7.30 in the morning WAKAO!!!!i diNt wake UP sO earlY de loR cOZ hiang frien coMe sO wan jOin them 2grher khaviNg breakfast. we have "dIM saM".heh jz eat "bao" and fish ball "siU mai".

9.00am
-when in tutorial class, notHINg strange hapen jz oUr mistake tat dINt write oUt the measurement but we stIll can get 18 oUt of 20 marks quite gOod oledi . after the class we went back mY hOuse pack tHiNgs and clean MY rOOm and shirt. we fight again hah but after i clean the roOM we fine oledi. alwaz fight haiz

after tat we coOK "YI mee" to eat wf the sotong ball and ikan bilis. after tat im going back hOmetown le. after we have in mm mamak stall we fetch ivone to bus stOp and meow back House we then went back hOmetown le.

after the tol, u gues whO iz driving??hah dai ka jie driving wor the most crziest driver in kampar wakaka XD!!.... sO scarY XD!!! o(TT)O uNtIl uNtIl i wan cry wakakakakkakaka....

then we reach hometown bla bla bla bla__________


haven halF day oledi miss me ar??lol....reali bOh??? sO toUchIng la me uNtIl wan cry Liao wor wuwuwuwuwuwu hehe monday cOme back Liao mar hehe nO need cry de wor hehe.......


"thInkIng" *
somebody tell me nOt tO tInk sO much?? bUt she herself got sO manY problem???and tHiNk sO much??? i duNO ..... haiz

** i wiLL tRy tO be gOOD wf families..>,<...///
haiya __________________________________________2day bLog got a bIt messy duNo wad to expresss haiz until wan sOt Liao haiz...______hiang ar hiang duN Like tat la haiz


somebOdy there?
lonelynes??hehe i brin u go eat cuRRy bao la hehe dun cry la hehe...>,< <<<<< uR face xixixi
sien la Now at Home my bLog semz Like a coNversatIon between jj and jj hehe talk tO myself geng soT liao

at hOme oso dUNo dO wad sien daO haiz wan express my feeling la nOw haiz dUNo How tO expresss ler ..arg!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN ANyBoDy TELL ???ME???ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WiL TRY nOt tO fight to u tIs three dayz heh reali i wiLl try mY veri best...(_ _))))).+++

______________________________________the end

1 comment:

  1. sob~~
    thank u~~
    realli...
    thank u~~
    oh goosh...
    1st time read ur blog...
    and..
    my tears are dropping...
    thank u..
    for letting me drive the car..
    thank u...
    for the consultation...
    thank u...
    for everything...
    I hope...
    everything will turn out to be better tmr...
    although I kan predict what will happen tmr..
    but..
    I will try my best..
    to live the best..
    thank u~~
    I will try not to get moody these 3 days too..
    haha...

    ReplyDelete