Friday, June 5, 2009

many things hapen

one short time.

i feel...

i have many problem on me..

maybe im not good enuf..

im sory again..

i feel im reali stupid..

in the class

say wad im lazy

no need to group wf me

wad the hell am i talking about..

everyone in the class jz quiet and listen

hai..

damn damn embarassed..

then ..

we jz go cut the hair

again

make u sad again

haih..

then

2day fetch u

make u sad again

im reali a rubbish la

duno how to understand other person thinking

alwaz make people sad angry...

i hate myself..

i will try to improve..

and control myself

duno la

maybe i will alwaz be a loser in my whole life..

loser jj yaya

im the alwaz.......

i feel like crying..

duno how to express it

oni can express in here

.....

nvm la

i wont mind to becum a loser for my whole life.. T.T

T.T

T.T

iz a fate to me bah !!!!!!!!

im a loser

im a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!




arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. U just need friends.
    They can help you.
    U just need to ask ..
    dont be shy and keep trying..
    You can de ~ =)
    dont forget,im also 1 of your fren.
    can find me also 1 ~ =D
    Gambateh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    stupid daddy!!!!
    kns u!!!!!
    y dun wan tell me le...
    u jz trying to make joke ma...
    dun tik soo much la...
    later i dun wan u liao....

    ReplyDelete