Friday, June 5, 2009

sad sad day

i admit im the worst guy in the world...

i canot control my temper.. yaya

simply scold people...

without reason

so

tis make me worst to becum the worst rubbish in the world

soryy tat u got a frien like me..

im reali useless shit

im lazy

im bad

im the bad word ..

lor jia jie

tis name

iz a shit name tat ever have in tis world

....

i canot express how sad i am nOw

duno wad feeling

im shit...

T.T

feel like crying loudly

and nobody knows

and come out again and smile fakely wf people

wf a mask

yaya

im tat kind of person

remember to keep me away

i will eat u allll in my stomach

...

so .

......

i can dissapear in tis world now..

bcoZ im useless to tis world anymore

everyone hate shit

scold shit

does anyone eat shit before??

like shit??

love shit??

yaya theres iz no one

so

i beter keep away and dun let other people see me

T.T

i can be alone

im the one can express allll emotion to myself

to becum a shit T.T

T,T

T.T

TT

wuwuwuwuwuwu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jz hate me la

i dun mind

coz im shit

so no reason no one wil like me
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment