Friday, May 29, 2009

her feeling??

i kNow... but

wad i can do..

i know i left u ... and busy for my things....

sory...

coz no time for u..

hope u wont mind...

coz im the worst guy in the wolrd....

everytime let u alone

dit acompany u oso...

and gain ur weight.

i will start planing for my disipline for everything

eat slip study play

....




again again again sory sory sory...

to have me as ....

haih....

duno u la alwaz wad i say

u oso say nOOOO!!

i starting to get use to it....

sory for everything

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...
    no nid care her la
    she so big d..
    knw how to take k de
    no worries lol
    wakakakaka
    in wat condition she always say no??
    can giv me example?
    i very ge po one..
    blek

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you JJ ~ manage ur love ~ All friends supporting you 1 ~ ^^

    I also wan kepo about the "no" ~
    izit u wan ...
    then she say no ?
    guess so ... lol..
    joking..dont get angry ya.. =)

    ReplyDelete