Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 hour before birthday

....

who will remember??

haih duno leh

who cares...

duno wad iz the feeling ... haih..

wat ever la...

wad i care about

birthday oni ma..

thank for my mother

for giving birth to me..

i know iz pain..

i tink my birthday will be a boring lonely birthday..

....maybe not use to it..

everytime birthday,

sure got many frien and relatives celebrate wf me..

not to so chikldish ...

u already grow up jj..

dun tink so much problem..

result out 2day

before my birthday.. thank god..

thank gOD the result not out at my birthday..

feel sad... duno y....


gambateh la


new day new life ...after alll

hope be lucky la ^^

2 comments:

  1. jj,happy birthday ya..i'm the 1st who leave u a birthday comment..hehe...happy birthday~~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...
    daddy a....
    we wait for 12am ma...
    hahaha...
    make u fil sad abit...
    but i did surprise u rite??
    haha...
    wif the 'kin leng'...
    hiak hiak...
    hahahhaa....
    Happy birthday!!!
    before 12am for today...
    hahahaha...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete