Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3xam ov3r

i tiNk i wiLL stay 1 more sem late

i will fail ....

coz

i reali duNo How tO do

sure fail liao

....

thank all of u

tat teach me

telll me clearly wf fuLl of hearts

bUt

i stIll dissapOintEd u alll

soRy

tat make u diNt stUdy

before exam

alwaz kacau u

diNt lET u study

u and i

are different world

u r the clver one

im the loser wan

so.....


i duNo how tO expressss

reali

my heart becuM ice

canot breath

canot talk

canot stand

canot tell

canot emotion

canot respond

im uselesss...

><

...

.
.
.
sory

tat alwaz make u angry

again and again

im reali bad

people


u can throw me away

throw far far away

to the rubbish dump


dun see me again

wuwuwuwu

..................

1 comment:

  1. har!!!hu meow meow har? galfren r? ur blog so sad la y do like tat last time de jj leh?

    ReplyDelete