Friday, May 29, 2009

after for a long long time

after my birthday, i started to stop thinking negative.

yea.. 2day, jz finish many things,

i feel i have done manythings.

good things

bad things toooo.

sory.

my attitute iz bad.

haix.

jz finish ice breaking event

i have learn many things,

phycally

mentally,

alll of them.

i thank tHem a lot

although,

haix,

im the waorse people in the world

good luck to elaine

dun homesick

any problem call me

zelene thank you

u jz like my moTher

adwin

u r nice and detaily person

be ur kaki sure all soldier wont die

by leading them to sucess

joe

friendly guy ^^

jonathan

funy person LOL^^

andrew

quite cute person

jin sian

my boss

sory for dint help u for the treasurer thing

im veri soryy T.T

sotong

quiet person friendly tooo

sin yi

like a small girl

lol

ivone

errr

lol
like a children although face like teacher

i m veri gratefull to have such great things great events,

im so happy

anytime u all need me

u all can call me ^^

reali

wan yum cha or wan i fetch

jz call me

lol

u jz will scold by me awhile

lol

i will still serve u lol

love u allll ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment