Friday, May 15, 2009

missing...

i duno whether u will miss me or not

after if u went to sg long there.....

i quite care if u go....alwaz tink will u miss me ??

will u miss me until cry???

but

u like no feeling..

alwaz like so hapy to go there....

but im nothing if u go there but...

if see u like that duno why

i feel veri sad...

duno when u at there...

u will find another people

and throw me here....

when i tink about tis

im scare....

i duno how...................................

im reali scare after u go there...

haix...go la.. ur future...

canot predict the time oso

and duno wad u tinking also..

duno u love me or not...

im afraid im scare

u still say wan throw u then throw u if dun like...

but

u canot feeel wad im sending to u??

wad im responding to u??

im throwing all my heart to u...

u r the person who which need to follow me to walk through for our future

izit im showing tat im not like u anymore??

iz that true??

izit????.... wuwu.....

i xxxxx more than wad i have now.......

plz understand.........

i already sad for duno how many days when u tell me that...

hope u will understand

1 comment: