Sunday, May 17, 2009

jj lif3

now tink back....

y i put my blog nam3 jj lif3??

but..

my life...

iz so simple...

reali

iz me myself make it so complicated..

hapy thin g hapen

sad thing hapen...

yea...im ...haix...

alwaz the one who wishes everyone happy

tell people how to go through their life

but me??

yea..

i know if a frien come find me say

jj.....

im so suffer now....

wad i will tell them??

i will jz say


so????

wad u wan to do now??

jump from the sky??

u wan jz cloze ur eye

not to see tis world anymore??

after u cloze ur eye

u will not know wad will hapen next

wad will ur parent

lover

frienz

....

they allll .......

they all r ur hope..

they will help u..

make things done

in tis process of helping people or people helping u

iz a veri nice feeling

u will not feel lonely


yea

tis is wad i will telll

but

when iz my turn??

haih

all thing turn black

..........

i will consult people

i will make people happy

but ...

wan to find a listener

iz veri hard to find

.........

feel sad ...

after i type tis blog 2day

after two more days

i will be in kampar oledi

wan say bye bye again to mumy dady bibi and sisi

haizzz

they all kanasai

but i like it...


hope... everyone appreciate

><


i will jz fine

yea nowadays

im reali hot temper

easy to get angry

duno y.....

haiz haiz argg wan kill people
bb lu

1 comment:

  1. haix..
    kns u daddy!!!!
    listener??
    not me a??
    suan liao lo~~
    haix...

    ReplyDelete