Thursday, May 14, 2009

100 music volumn

2mlo

me and aunty go grandma house

i damn not feel wan go there

they r.......

i dun like them

.....

they r tooooo....

if they appreciate

i will hope

i reali hope i can serve them

but

they tink er must do tis

they wont appreciate

i duno how to describr

but.....

i reali.......damn hate...

hope in my life...

they wont appear

in my sight...

luckily..

aunty follow me go grandma house...

it takes 2 hour and a half

to reach there...

....iz....hated.....

but.. i know

they r my relative

my grandma...

i have to

i have to control...

i wf my dad relationship not good half of it iz bcoz of them..

god bless... wuwu

yesterday querel wf dar dar...

im sory..

i Now tink back

reali tink tat im reali childish..

dar dar more mature than me...

u wont angry bcoz of small thing..

but i care all about dar dar de things..

i noe im childish..

hope it will be my last childsihnesss..

i will be a man.. after all...

thank for dar dar yesterday come my house and have dinner...

^^..

love yea

No comments:

Post a Comment