Friday, October 30, 2009

a p P O l O g I z 3~~~~~ T.T

i jZ wan tO appologize to eveyon3....

im the people tat says suck on iT...

iM nOt a very clever people...

iM the sucks people that only kNow how to blame ...

sory that u alwaz for give me supports

and patients on me..

but im emotional.

sory,


im controling myself

_________________________________________




2day, i fetch u to school, then when i back to ur house

i feel Iike goIng back mY house,

then i pack my things then gO back mY house,

then watch movies , to make me feel more comfortable,

my minds is negative

ya

alwaz thinks negative,


the lectures says 2days was rights

must tell myselves

i can dO it



jj u r smart

jj r u pro

jj u ca de la

jj there are many things waiting u to done it

jj

jj



jj




jj




T.T

wuwu..


4 comments: