Friday, May 20, 2011

520 yeah, my birthday

earlY in the morning, asusual mum will help me prepared a big bowl of mee sua, hehe
damn many things inside ,
got lala, two big egg, gigantic prawn, many things more tat i forget d kekez
hmm, my birthday not much big deal, jz hang out wf my family, ^^
very happy already, x.x


my birthday although dun have my company of my best friend, but

i know they know my day ^^ll thank you guys ,

i know wad u all wil did after i back kampar hehe


this is my present list hehe nike slliper yeah, atlast no need wear bata sliper kekez


and the nike pants yeah!!!
 special gift from someone kekez she made it herself geng
 unbelievable kekeke
 a house also wOw sO geng lah, she learn from Youtube to made this kekeek


and chocalate from someone tooo

hehe quite a good outing too rather than stay at house

having mee rojak at seri muda yeah!!!
and cendol ^^
 ice kaccang yeah !!!!^^lll

juzcO sushi kekekez

 hagendaz ice cream yeah
 veri nice xD^^lll



nxt we go Kim gary to have ouR dinner

 tats all for haegendazz outing yeah !!!


fish rice kekez
and curry mee



tats all my day yeah!!!
hope my follwer keke will like it la xD

1 comment: