Friday, February 10, 2012

D 3 c i S i O n



bought a book, and start my first reading,

why i will bought this boOk?

cOz i make desicion not strong enuf,

and not convinced myself,

so, i bought it,

sometimes, i make a good decision but (just make for fun)

and sometimes i make decision toO fast without thinking the long way

but, i reali curious , is not correct i make a decision?

i reali have too many doubts

but i actually know

just dun think too far

i sometimes make fast and good decision but i canot stand long enuf to bear the burden of the decision

this world is not going to give me an easy jobs, but myself

im always understand

tats why i started my reading of the books,

everydecision i make i must put efforts inside and dun give any doubts to myself

just do it and think properly before i do,

tats the points

and oso my weakness

i heard ppl say , i agreed, but after that think back

the answer is different

i must followed myself but not others

i must stand uP again

i canot lying down there anymore

wad i have go through is my journey

mY life

just to stay happy

if not wads life?

stay happy

and make ppl happy

tats life ^^

i must go through thing with a smile

dun give myself and excuses tat i canot make ppl smile



2 comments:

  1. GOOODD.. I wanna start to read too.. To improve myself.. Hmmm... can recommend me some book bo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sO many la leng lui, duno u wan wad type of books, i buy many books u know but 80 % haven read ahah,

    ReplyDelete