Wednesday, February 15, 2012

new journey oF me begins

after my tear dropped of duno how many times

after i have thinking for duno how many times

after duno how many times i have blame myslef

nothing change

the problems is stil there,

my hearts is reali break , after i took it out, and it is break, i duno how to put it back

i figure many ways

but my journey is stil continuing

im regret,


repent for wad i have doned,

i reali wish times fly back ...................T.T

but is imposibles nOw


decision have made

problems have solved

all i need to do is this is my last chance

and my reali fucking chance i need and i must dO,

pass all my test and pass my degree!!!!

and take the glory back to my family

i dun wish to dissapoint my family

focuZ all my fuckiing works!!


after that i need to pay back my beloved father

i understand him , i wish to helped him,

after all i want to do a part time job

and wad i earn i give all to him



my 1st step started,

the thing quite a smooth wan

my first fren is Combodian

and second fren is sabah fren

i need to solved all my dead atitude

focuz on study !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment