Sunday, July 5, 2009

3 x a m dAy







woke up !!! argg.....>>>>>>>>>>lik3 tis face

oUtsid3 was raining cats and dogs....

wUwU...

but need tO gO fOr exam..

m i c R O e C o n O m I c.

si3n... 9_9 ``

wakaO..sO cOld how tO g3t uP??...

bUt i stIll gEt uP and gO bath at 8 am.,..

can u imagIne??

8 am i wenT fOr bath (__ __)

tOlOng o tOlOng

rainiNg soMemOre ler...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after bath


then i boiL tHe water fOr breakfast


m i l O ^^

the piGieee iz stILl sliPing

canOt wakE uP

after i have mY breakfast then i do 1 more milo fOr the pigee lu

then stUdy awhile then gO to school le..

(^.^)

bUt unfortunately...

the exam extended ...

10.30 change to 11am..

have tO wait

haih

then i gO fiNd mY daugther thEM lu..


then jIU went fOr exam le..

the exam hall iz sO cold


haih

suMore oni one and half hour oni..

haih... the questiOn iZ sO much sO many questIon

i canot finish all the questIon

so i started to nervous and tention

coZ i stIll left many questiOn

i siMply write

haih...

and simply draw the grap

haih... wana die liao

tis is the 1st exam in my degree tIme (__ ___)


haih.. tIs iz over ...

din care le..

keep runing bah...

haih.. iz a fate if i canot make it..

everytime , wana try my best try my best.. bUT

haih

everytime ....also say like tis but i dint try oso..

so..

i jZ talk crap like the people say...

wat ever la.....iz a fate bah

...

my lucky i hav pass my foundatiOn.,...

hOpe i will lucky la...

" my trade mark" happy gO lUckY"

hOpe tis will roll my entire life

bUt i Know la

i canot alwaz depend on my luck la....

ok la bla bla bla....

2 comments:

  1. sure can de..
    when wan study find me..
    i help u as I can ~ =D ~

    actually..
    dont wan find me u also can find ur meow meow ma.. xD haha~
    find me also can.. ~~

    ReplyDelete