Monday, July 6, 2009

...... T T........... ;....(

dun let me go

dun let me go

dun let me gO

duN let me go



..................................
There's some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while

You can never say never
Why we dont know when
Time and time again

Younger now than we were before

...........................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



iTs been awhile,


i never feel like tis,


not because of anyone


its jz me,


i tinkiNg back ,

last time...

after i fight wf dad or beat by dad

i will hide in tHe room

cry out loudly alone wf my pillow

my pillow stiLL wf me now

my piLLow fuLL of mY tears froM small untIll Now ^^

i love it veri mUch


i Know, im nOt a child anymore,


canOt cry like before


last time mum after i cry

she wiLl walk in

and scold me veri mUch

bUt

nOw


im alone in kampar

mUm wiLl nOt Know wad hapen tO me anymOre le

T.T


i miSS mUm veri mUch

i were stIll like a child

wuWUwuwUwUwuUwuUwuwuUWwuwu

T.T

___ ____.........,


i write tis nOt because im angry

jz down

im noThiNg


jz wan express in here...


tats all


i Know

not many people will read mY bLog

thank god


T.T


thanks for frien tat alwaz wana help me


but reali nothINg


mY problem


actually dun have problem oso


duN bOther me


i will be fine after alll


jz lOng time dint cry


wan cry .. yea .. yea...


notHing




sory tat i dint acompany u dinner 2day

i have maggi ....

eat ur spagethi bah...

sory sory


Picture you're the queen of everything
As far as the eye can see
Under your command
I will be your guardian
When all is crumbling
Steady your hand

You can never say never
Why we dont know when
Time, time and time again
Younger now then we were before

dun let me go dun let me go dun let me gooooooooooo


We're pulling apart and coming together again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again




dun let me go....








2 comments:

  1. ya lo ...
    lucky not many ppl read ur blog..
    got me enough edi...
    can say u a lot in sch edi.. xD

    oic ..
    well..
    hopefully everything going well for u ~
    =D ~
    Jiayou ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 38 daddy...
    happy liao la...
    hahaha...
    can find us de ma...
    I so worry about u le...
    n thomas oso...
    aiyo...
    take good care of urself la...
    ma cry in front of me lo..
    i see before liao de ma..
    paiseh wat la...
    38...
    take care a^^
    drink more water...

    ReplyDelete