Wednesday, July 22, 2009

speachlesss __ ___)

i nOw r3ali speachless..

although i reali wan write something ..

but i reali duNO wad to write about.. __ ___)..`|||

i heard toooo.. many stories telling ...

haih.. u must be strong u Noe .. not everyone can tahan wan

sO try more chances ^^ ok?? u still got many chances wan

gambateh ^^ dun try go tink about stupid thing la ^^ haha happy jiu hao lIao

k la dun talk about u liao la.. ( pom pom ) haha

let me talk to u about me myself bah


me ok loh.. normal lif3 loh.. hohohooOO notHing special oso

go class come back from class

then eat two meal a day sometimes 3 loh

if i woke up late then 2 meal oni loh

th3n erm do tutorial loh ^^ hahaahaha

actually no need to think wan ler haha

haha see me .. sO ordinary hehe

sometimes talk nonsence

laugh like old man wakaka

iz my life try to enjoyed hehe gambateh

1 comment: