Sunday, July 12, 2009

i wana find

seemz a while..

cannot like last few days studying...

haih

promise to do all the homework by saturday

but untiL now

i haven done yet

haih haih

arG!!!wad am i

y such useless people

aRGGG!!!

i damn fucking ass hole

wad i wana be??

rubbish dump again??

i Know.....

iz because after exam

i m nOt doIng veri well ARggg

arg arg!!!

because of my self self fucking ass hole wuwuwuwuw

all around me iz the monster wuwuwu

all veri gOOd

acept me wuwu

keep ruNNing bUt canot reach the destiny

after wake up

fetch meow tO presentation

lOOk adorable happy??

luckily dint querel

almost wan querel wf u leh 2day...

i KNow mY fault

haih haih/....

gOod la u present welll

im sososo sad Now and hungry Now wuwu

10.37 am morning
stIll dreaming in the days

arg arG!!!

think tOOO much

many thiNg nEed me tO chOOSE

ARG!!!

can tHe gOd duN let me chOOse??

let all tHe tHing run as normal...

hate tO chOose wuwuwuwu

but finally i have chOose tO do iT

then i should keep uP

hOpe i wont disapoint u jie...

haixxx

u gOod lo me hai notHIng can do oso

aRG@!!! wah!!!! arG!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jia You ~
    if anything need help ~
    pls dont feel shy to find me ~
    =) ~

    "whats a friend for ? "
    to kacau him/her ~
    Feel Free to kacau me ~
    xD ~

    **btw ...
    u always fuck ass hole one a?
    wow ... O.O **

    ReplyDelete